Friday, June 1, 2012

Going into the unknowns

Apparently all of us ask this question probably once a day, "what's next?"

I suppose I'm not alone in this, to be asking Him what's next regardless of the area of my life.
But 1 thing is for sure, God is unpredictable if we try to out-guess His moves.

Definitely another discovery for me as I journey in my faith.
I pray that I'll remain open to His leading and despite the very desire within me, that I learn to trust and obey. Sometimes it could just be a test of trust (refer to Abraham/Issac) and other times, it could be really His plan, His Will (refer to Sarah/Hagar).

For me is not to formulate some equation or magical solution to find out His plan for me, but simply to live in the present with Him. To be at peace in the knowledge that God loves me enough to know my desires and grant me satisfaction first in Him alone.

Sometimes I think I'll need a whole universe of faith to believe God for some matters I really wanted my way, but I guess Jesus had His reason why He taught us to have a faith as little as a mustard seed to just believe God can move a mountain!

So Lord, I commit into Your loving Hands my future, my plans and my desires.
Thank You and Love You.
Amen.

No comments: