Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sowing the Seed

God, tonight I have done my part in initiating and taking the first step.

I do not know how the coming sessions will turn out, I don't know eventually it will work.

But 1 thing I know, is to go by Faith and Trusting You.
Lord, simply because You love so much more than I do.

Father there is no conditions to Your love and I pray that I may love through Your love.
God this is Your work and I want to do things Your way.
Lastly, I pray that I'll learn much too in the process of this mentoring.

God I pray not for the perfect partner, but that You transform me to be the ideal one.
Because with You, ALL things are possible.

To Love like You Love Me.

Amen.

~ God You keep reminding me of going by faith this day. Then help me Lord and while others fear stepping out into a new opportunity, the winner (in You) fears missing out on it.

No comments: