Tuesday, May 22, 2012

For Lack of Understanding

God, why tonight? Why me?

Perhaps too much for me to bear but I sense You have something to say.

I'll probably lose sleep, I'll probably be thinking over and over.
But I pray You say something, show me a sign.
Tell me why though I know Your ways are higher.

This is part of the growing up process?
I figure You really put me through all these for Your very reason.
Life's really not just sitting in a comfortable seat every Sunday anymore.

I can only run to You all the more,
What I do not know, I'll trust You to lead.
What I do know, I commit to You to grant mercy.
Lord, please don't let all that I've learned of You come to naught.

So much going through my mind right now.

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the Law of Christ. ~ Galatians 6:2


God why now? Why?

No comments: