Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Unearthing in progress

Perhaps this is really my true calling?

I honestly dare not glance down the path that this decision would take me on...
Full-time into God's work? Yes I know we are called to be full time Christian. 24/7.

But Full-fledged worker of the Lord? I'd confess my faith is probably like the size of a nano-particle.
Dealing with this is hard. I suppose it's me, getting it all wrong and mixed up.

But honestly, I find more enthusiasm and joy in encouraging people in their faith journey; equipping myself to better equip others for the Lord's work; serving in any capacity within the body of Christ and so on. I dare say that the knowledge I have gained from my engineering background have helped me much along the way yet I don't think I can say that I did truly enjoy the work and the process.

Sigh.

Back to the tasks on-hand.

Abba Father, I take joy in serving You. I will choose to go to the ends of the earth to further Your Kingdom over being yoked by the competitive lifestyle here where I was raised. Nonetheless, I want to surrender these concerns, these thoughts to You. Simply Father, You know the plans You have for Your child. Plans to prosper and not to harm, plans to give a hope and a future.

I claim it. I love You Lord. Lead me I pray.

Roots of intimacy brings forth fruit of performance in worship

No comments: