Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fizzz

Of late, my mind has been like a can of coke violently shaken. (You know what I mean)

 I may just be saying this over and over again but I'm seeing what God is doing in me and my life.
Before, I always saw God's plan and mine as 2 separate entities and having to pray to God that He'll show me grace and choose mine.

Time went by and I think I've changed. For real. I have learned to take my plan before God and lay it at the Cross. I would rather choose His will and pray that instead of just picking my plan, that God You have the BEST for me and I claim that BY FAITH, and go in peace in His leading.

I suppose this has to start somewhere. God if You're going to put me on this path, then I pray You make the way forth for me. I really really don't want to go down this road to learn a costly mistake.

I trust in You Lord.

No comments: