Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Going home

In less than 48 hours, i'll be packing up my room in hall 4 for the final time. Previously, there'd be a major transition between each acad year involving through-the-night shifting. Not this year, not anymore in the near shifter.

And definitely the many memories I'm packing up and bringing home with me. The countless makan trips made on various counts of wheels, the relentless acad demands taking a toll, the late night meetups with dear church peeps who live in the west, travelling back to 'home' with the westies and so much more...

I am happy to say that i'll be bringing home the sweet memories, choosing to leave the bad ones behind. And the reality of life and aging has set in over the past few years, through my years in hall. How soon the coming of the day that I'll be moving out of home, be it as a single or as a newlywed (I hope it's the latter though).

Having said much, I'm gonna miss the west!

No comments: