Saturday, June 16, 2012

Remember this marcus...

Those who guard their lips preserve their lives,
but those who speak rashly will come to ruin. - Proverbs 13:3

Humbling experience. Much needed.
Thank you :)
----------

Who am I kidding? All these time I have actually been the biggest sinner and dishonoring Him...
What about others? 10 more? 100 more? 
It was passed as a casual remark but it stuck in me the whole time, even now it seemed so clear...
I cannot comprehend the stupidity and immaturity of me...I just had to say all that...

Just when I would think that it's over after the camp, now it's back again...
All that knowing in the head...is nothing but knowledge...
Without the heart, without love it's useless in itself...
And I have been that foolish one...How am I suppose to lead others if I can't even lead myself?

No comments: