Sunday, June 10, 2012

Indescribable

The majesty of His Creation is beyond comprehension, how consistent God is in His nature through the creation around us. From the Sky to the surroundings to the waters, are all evidence of God's consistency and who He is.

It just kept me in awe as I sat by the beach taking in the view of the sea and sky, everything around me was so calm and still. Except for a guy walking on the beach.

I never knew too that God will use pigeons to speak to me as He prompted me to just observe them in what they were doing. Though it was just 30 minutes between Him and me, I wished it was longer. I wished it could last forever, you know that feeling when you are in the presence of someone you love.

And today the Leaders summed up much of what was to be discussed for R&R. Much confidential stuff and as well as much juicy BGR stories and advice from you know who! Haha...it was really a fun and entertaining and joyful and interesting and awkward yet enriching time towards the end, how you know who challenged us especially in looking ahead. Oh and I think the in-between break's walk on the beach was something I didn't regret going! =)

Got to spend a little time with you know who alone today and I thank God really for this unexpected opportunity. Though it was a short and relaxed chat, I gained so much insight and advice through the lighthearted sharing and I suppose that really shaped my thinking...To carry the presence of God, ALWAYS.


Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.  Deu 6:4-7

No comments: