Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is that Your voice I'm hearing?

Today's sermon was on Missing Piece.and Dr Huan preached on 3 points:
1. Personal response towards God's purpose by acknowledging Him when He speaks.
To surrender oneself to Him wholly and to undergo spiritual training.
2. Choose to work towards God's plans. In response, making a renewed choice.
To turn back and to reform from my wicked ways.
3. Fitted for God's plans and in response, give 100% devotion to God in Faith.

As we went through worship today, I prayed for God to convict me.
To convict me of the things I ain't letting go in my life.
To convict me to see what God is doing in our midst now.
The downpour(of the Holy Spirit) is coming!

And as I processed the sermon, I'm really amazed that the things I pondered during Worship,
God spoke of them through Dr Huan during the sermon!

Greater things are yet to come, Lord Jesus I'm believing You for it! Amen!

No comments: