Sunday, July 10, 2011

Durian Delight

A great day and a great trip!

Awesome food, fellowship and fun!

It definitely was a good buy of Scrabble Dash!
Had so much fun playing with Rachel and Sarah all the way from Jusco till on the PIE back to church.
And durians were just oooohhhhhhhh...counted more than 30 that I ate!
Dinner was not too bad, the fellowship just made up for the quality of the food!

And there was little or no jam, something really to thank God for.
Plus it threatened to rain when we reached the plantation, but eventually the sky cleared!

For those who missed the trip, I can only say please come for the next trip!!!
Especially with all the YAY! people on a bus!!! It's just so much more fun!!!

On a side note, developments have taken a strange turn and I'm watching what God is doing.
I would use to pray for a relationship with a particular person.
Now I find myself praying that God brings a partner whom He wants me to serve alongside with,
to give our lives together to His glory.
And God, I pray that I do just that. Amen.

No comments: