Sunday, July 17, 2011

God is Love

As we begin to see God working in our midst, the Devil is secretly scheming his plans. And he is trying all ways and means to bring trouble.

And I acknowledge to You God, that all these is not about in the flesh but in the spiritual.
That there is a spiritual warfare going on and confusion is rampant.
Even among Christians, strife and dissensions have begun to rise up, causing many others to stumble.

1 thing I've learnt to anchor myself on is to point myself back to God.
That whenever I feel that I have to choose a side or worry that I will offend anyone,
I will choose to please God and honour Him.

This way, not only will I be able to find myself firmly rooted in my stand and faith, I am able to see things through the eyes of God. Many times I find that troubles and dissensions come about because we refuse to surrender our rights. We choose to play God. We think we are right, or least others are wrong.

Lord, may I always choose to please You and see things through Your eyes. As the song goes, Open the eyes of my heart Lord. Father, lead me and guide me. I praise You and thank You, for the love so deep You have given. Let what You have dictated, no Man shall change. You are God alone.

No comments: