Monday, July 25, 2011

Love is in the air

This season of months has been weddings after weddings.
Truly they are the closest example we can get of God's love.

And that lovey-dovey feeling that comes with it, I know one thing for sure it ain't gonna last.
My point here? Love isn't just a feeling but a decision.

Here's a sharing I like to post here and hope it will bless you:

10 Keys to Relationship by Pastor Benny Ho.
The general passage was taken from Gen. 24:10-67 in the story of Isaac and Rebekah.

1. Wisdom in seeking counsel
2. Equally Yoked
3. Beauty of purity
4. Principle of shared inheritance
5. Presence of willingness
6. Key of Prayer
7. Virtue of kindness
8. Need for family blessing
9. Principle of timing
10. Hang around the 'well'

I pray that I will not look for the perfect partner, but strive to be the one.
The one who will please God.



No comments: