Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decisions and decisions

Of late I've been increasingly challenged to make decisions.
Yet most of the times, I chose to defer the decision probably out of fear.

Then again, it can get really confusing for me!
Godly counsel will tell me to put my faith in God, hear from Him and act upon it.

Well I would think that there is an aspect of fear to that.
Somehow faith and fear are inseparable.
Questions like "What if I heard God wrongly?" or "What if that wasn't God speaking?"

Maybe it is just the inside of me longing to rant but I guess there's what a blog is for right?
Beats screaming into the ears of someone innocent, I think I rather pen them down.

I guess the more important the decision is, the more fear it is associated with.
I mean if the ice cream store isn't open when you get there, it doesn't disappoint you as much since 7-11s are like everywhere.
But some decisions are just not the same.
They have consequences. They have impacts.

I can only pray that I muster enough faith to believe.
God You make the impossible, possible.

No comments: