Saturday, January 12, 2013

Togetherness

Because it is a good reminder.
Maybe I've seem to get ahead of myself.

To learn more about myself; to learn to love myself more is the first step to loving others and loving God. It'd have sounded wrong to me had I not gone into EHS. EHS has been like a calibration instrument, slowly but surely correcting much of my perceived thinkings that were keeping me back from going deeper with God.

Probably many ministries out there in SG are focused much on soul-winning programs and strategies, which are definitely God's heartbeat. But in this season, I thank God for this season in EHS. Because I believe with all my heart, that God will use WRPF/YAY! all to His glory as we get in touch with a side of us that we have cast aside for too long.

And I begin a journey of knowing more about myself. The good and nice parts. The terrible and disgusting parts. The proudest and shameful experiences. God doesn't just want the goody side I'm sure. He wants them all. And for me to be where I am, is all along a testimony of His grace. So yes, there shouldn't be a single worry for the future cause in the first place, I shouldn't have be here without the grace and love and mercy of my Lord Jesus Christ.

God has used wrpf to love me to where I am today. And now God wants me to love wrpf to where He wants it to be. To love my church to a greater church :)

No comments: