Sunday, January 27, 2013

Decision and Commitment

Tonight I took the step of Faith. I know maybe it's not the wisest choice but I have experienced the good out of it, and I will commit myself to it. To finish this is not about pride, not just about head knowledge. I will finish it because I want to know You better. Since things have unfolded this way, I am sure You have something planned for me. So I dedicate this season to You, to Your plans for me.

If I don't know you more, I can't love you more.
If I love you more, I want to know you more.

On another note, I am feeling so much of God's goodness and providence for 2013. I am still wondering the verse of the year for me. To live worthy of the Lord. I suppose the season of testing will come eventually. Meantime, enjoy and soak in His goodness, and keep close to Him.

Amen.

---------------------------------------

Maybe you are right after all.

No comments: