Saturday, January 19, 2013

Amazement

It all balances up.
The more undeserving I am,
The more it magnifies Your love.

The more You are providing,
The more I can testify of Your grace.

The more You show up in my life,
The more I see Your faithfulness.

--------------------------------------

The best person to share about You,
is the one who has experienced you.
The prodigal son; The first and the last;
The rich young ruler; The sowing of seeds;
The camel and the needle eye;
The buried pearl and treasure;
The shrewd manager;
The ungrateful servant;
The unfaithful keeper;
The good samaritan;
The foundation of the house...

Own their own, an element seems to make only so much logic.
Put them together, I see deeper than that.

A privilege God has given.

Lord I am amazed by You,
And I choose to live daily in Your grace.
The good and the bad times.
Always.

No comments: