Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Least.

BEST FAMILY PORTRAIT EVER

LOVE FROM ZAC

DEBBIE!

JAMES AKA MASTERCHEF

D&J - DONNIE&JEAN ALSO NOW KNOWN AS THE SEETS

HUI LE THE FUNNY DUDE

JACOB THE COOL MUSCLE MAN

WEN POR THE TURTLE DOVE MAN

SIMONE

DIONE

ZAC. THE LITTLE BROTHER I NEVER HAD.

ZEPH. FOREVER BITING.

RACHEL. MY FELLA CAMP CHAIR.

BRIAN. HEART OF GOLD.

RAMESH. A BROTHER I'D DIE FOR.

EUGENIA. TOOTTOOTZ LOL.

JERALYN. OUR HIGH FLYING SISTER =)

EVIE!

ETHEL! MY LONGEST KNOWING SISTER IN WRPF!

EUDORA. THE COOLEST ON THE BLOCK (OR HOUSE).

SARAH. A FAITHFUL FRIEND.
  


Some things in life just cannot be measured in value.
Things like these. Friends. Loved ones.
I put this up to remind myself each day, each moment of how blessed I am.
I put each one of these up to remind myself to never take things friends for granted.

Thinking back what happened yesterday just blows my mind.
Because 18 days later, celebrating my 25th birthday was the least I expected.
Receiving the BIGGEST card in my life was the least I expected.
Looking at the coolest licence plate ever existed and the waterproof bag was the least I expected.



I know I really don't deserve all these, least I don't feel that way.
But even if all these didn't happen, I wouldn't value each of you differently.
I'd still lay my life down for you.
I'd still drive you back at the way to the other end of the island.

So may I never forget the faithfulness of God.
For He so loved me that He placed each one of you in my life's path.
I pray a prayer for you tonight.
May our friendship last as long as the Lord deems.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm really not the kind of person who will tell you certain things in the face.
Like how grateful I am or how mad I may feel.
But if you do notice, really notice, you'd know how I really feel deep inside.
Just pause for a while, you'll see.


No comments: