Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Deal With It

It was an authentic struggle I faced.
Something additional this Christmas has taught me.
A lesson beyond the usual Christmas season brings with it.
And I thank God for it. What more, the double reminder and emphasis.

So I resolved.
I have only but minute wisdom on my own.
My plans are limited by my short foresight.
It is all about seeking His plans and timing.

Some say it's silly. Some disagree. Some can't be bothered anymore.
But if there is one thing I would choose to, is follow what the Bible tells me.
So God I want to surrender once more, even if I have to keep repeating it.
An act of surrender; an acknowledgement of Your Lordship; A heart of sonship.

My Heavenly Father loves me.
For that fact, He will only have what is best for me.
Till then, be it unto me.
As long as He wants it, I will desire the same.

No comments: