Thursday, December 27, 2012

Memories

And You led me to peek into it.
I flipped to the first page as the settled dust scatters.
As I turned page by page, the memories return.
Memories that I wished never return.

The greatest irony would be me. Myself.
Count on the saving grace of God, yet I remain trapped in the past.
Regard myself in Him and a new creation, yet time and again I question myself.
So end of the day, have I truly come to know who Jesus is?

If I really do, then there has to some form of indication.
It has barely been a week after the camp, I pity myself for fearing that
all the passion and rising of faith were only but of the moment.
That true living out of Faith in Christ Jesus being short lived,
That all the declarations and acclamations were nothing but lip service.
Surely the God we claim to worship cannot be mocked.
I pray, that our hearts come to true repentance.
Before it is all too late.

We need a greater dosage of Jesus.
We need to be injected and infected with Jesus.
We need to find ourselves so crazy about Jesus that the world is able to notice a change in us.
We need to throw off a lot of hindrance and stand up for our Faith.

No comments: