Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Know You More

And that should be one's goal in life.

If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him. ~ John 14:7

You won't know what you don't love. Furthermore, you can't love what you don't know.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Really thankful over how everything unfolded today from the bus ride to the availability of breakfast to the orientation in the office to the two-hour chat with my manager to the availability of lunch to the self-reading time in the afternoon to the bus ride that brings me to various locations that I will need to go to. 

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~ Col 3:17

Seems like the coming workload may not be an easy one. Yet, a time of learning and going a on journey with Him excites me so much more. Perhaps it is the freedom and greater maneuvering space that comes with entering the working life. I won't deny there were little details that didn't fulfil my expectations and I had moments feeling bummed about it. Eventually, I got around it as I give thanks for the much that I don't deserve and how much more favor He has already given me.

The covering of prayer from Sunday's service has definitely come in handy and I have to remind myself time to time, why I do what I do and how to do what I do. Most importantly, who I do for in what I do. Coming into this company may seem random but I choose to believe God has planned for me. The company logo also reminds me of who the Center of my life is, the Trinity of God. There is a greater need for me to constantly re-align the center of life's focus; to re-calibrate what I aim for.

So I am officially into the next chapter of my life. Whatever is to come my way, I do pray that I find the wisdom and accountability along the way. It is a path for me to walk and in the unknown, to know Him more. 

And not forgetting, thank you for sticking around; for being awesome; for listening; for the bits of wisdom. 

This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! ~
2 Cor 9:12-15

No comments: