Wednesday, February 27, 2013

To know & To remember

And the last time I remember staying up this late was to mug for exams! :S

I will keep reminding myself this. At age 25, it feels like the best part of life has yet to come. No doubt the stress(ors) of working life have begun to creep in, I am thankful for EHS especially in the past weeks of transition into my (first) job.

It (still) blows my mind to see how God planned EHS at such timing for me; how He placed doors along the way and kept them shut. Something about the doors that I have picked up. Faith, is the act of trying the door handle. If the door opens, go for it. If it stays closed, then let it be whether it's supposed to be that way or otherwise.

People grow up & take on more responsiblities. And I testify to that this afternoon. Strangely enough that it came during this period of my praying over commitments for 2013. The worship ministry. The YAY! Minstry. The Missions Ministry. And now something else comes along.

Thankful. Grateful. For all that I really don't deserve. Yet in the times my rationalization tries to tell me what to do, I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict me to do ONLY what pleases You.

ONLY what pleases You.
In knowing & remembering You.

No comments: