Wednesday, February 13, 2013

He is Lord

Easy to say but I still got to try to keep to it. Temptation has been just so great, yet seems like I'm having this verse for 2013 for a reason. It always blows my mind whenever I consider His goodness in my life. If that is so, how can i ever doubt Him?

-----------------------------

More than always praying for you (and I still do). I thank Him knowing He's got your back; He's watching over you; and He will honour those who truly honour Him. I'm thankful there have been so much for me to learn along the way and I know that I am still work in progress.

I promised that I will take some time, and I know God will deal with me as He deems fit, and I am thankful for what He is doing. Scars are unsightly and comes with pain, yet I can thank God each time I look at them because they remind me of the lessons in life that others and myself can learn from.

Thus far, it has been better than I can ask for. No doubt I would want it differently, I choose to yield to what He has in store. Cause Faith isn't quite the same as Fantasy.

I smile as I tear, and I tear as I smile when I think back. I'm not sure if it is sorrow hidden within the joy, or joy hidden within the sorrow. Nevertheless, I take it as a process and I will go through it. A reason why God is allowing me to go through EHS this season.

On a sidenote, maybe 2013 won't be a time of Genesis for me. :S

No comments: