Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Going On

I can't explain what just happened to me.
Yet I know it may return.
Feels like an emotional infant again.
Yet I don't wish to suppress my emotions any longer.

I'm afraid I've allowed myself to run dry. That, is something I have to work on.

When I try prayer, feels like my prayers are bouncing off the ceiling.
When I try worship, feels like I am just a hollow vessel making noise.
When I try stillness, feels like my mind has wandered off elsewhere.

Is this what they call the dark night? Cause I find it so familiar that I may have grown used to it. Or maybe I'm being stubborn. Haha. End of the day, I laugh at my own stupidity.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey, wow. Didn't know you changed your url. Or has it always been that? It's quite nice and quite striking. Something close to my heart too.

Oops! Sorry I just barged in like that! Hope I didn't frighten you. First, sorry I didn't comment for a loooong time. But I was abt to log off blogger when I saw your post on my "newsfeed" and decided to read.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have a real answer now but I just want to let you know that you are heard. And in the desert, His eyes still watches over you. You are never far from His sight and He will bring you back.