Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lot of WHYs

If I claim to love Jesus, why do I show biased love?

If I claim His love as my anchor, why do I still fear the storms?

If I claim Jerm 29:11, why do I worry over and again over the future?

I am puzzled. If we claim not to be an eventful bunch, then why aren't we praying for revelation and yet squeezing activities out of perceived opportunities?

Too many, far too many whys to deal with. This sudden onslaught tonight must not be simply cast aside tonight as a spiritual attack. Surely and undoubtedly, the enemy is lurking around seeking any and every weakpoint in my life to bring me down.

Over and over, I've shared this point with many people. It's simply all in the mind. What we witness in the flesh, in the physical realm is the manifestation of the mind.

So yes Lord, I Have Decided.
But help me to keep my decision, and in my choices, help me make them out of reverence for You. It will be a fact that I have no spiritual parents at home but whether I will have spiritual parents, Lord God my Father You will always be my Daddy God.

My spiritual bottle seemed to have run dry almost instantly over the course of 12hours. Perhaps, it is so true that only those who are overflowing with His mercy and love are able to input the same manner of love.

It is the saddest thing in life to persistently hold onto what I think is best for me, so Lord help me to let go, and let You be God. In the season You have for me, let it be my portion as You deem best for me. But I pray that You keep me dwelling in Your House. Always.

"All my Hope is in You. With every breath, my soul will rest in You."

Love You Jesus, is all I can do.
Fill me I pray. Again.

No comments: