Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Faith...Once again

I look forward to the end of 2012 yet at the same time, I sense fear inside of me.

Fear of the unknown thereafter;
Fear of how things will be like in this last quarter;
Fear of how things will unfold for YAY! Camp.

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. ~ Heb. 11:6

I gather that I must first choose to move on and charge into this unknown in Faith, by Faith. Sure it could be just another career like everyone else, or perhaps something else the Lord has prepared. Either way, it is a journey into the unknown and I can only pray that I look back at His faithfulness, give thanks for His grace and mercy and keep moving forward under His guidance.

Be it a 500-megaton nuclear missile or a hiker trekking across the Himalayan Mountains, one thing for sure. They all know where they're heading for, whether by choice or by input of another. I suppose the same goes for me. It is really not so much about planning or charting the path ahead, rather to download the coordinates from the Divine One, simply for the verse Jerm. 29:11.

From schoolwork to YAY! Camp to Worship Ministry to Cell. It can often threaten to break me down.
It has been a bumpy ride in the last couple of weeks. With all the storms threatening to overturn the boat, I'm glad to be reminded. The Lord of all is onboard the very same boat I am in.

Going through the worship ministry's calendar and schedule was really a challenge from the Lord as I responded to Him on the journey home today. Was reading Steven Furtick's Sun Stand Still and felt the challenge of the Lord so strongly. Ask AUDACIOUSLY IN FAITH. If my vision in life does not intimidate me, it is probably an insult to God. I wished there'll be a solution to the issues going around. Maybe God isn't as concerned in the problem being resolved. Maybe there is something He wants to say here.

So in the evening I received and opened the worship ministry update via email. And first up was the worship duties that couldn't have been allocated on a better date, the very period of my papers. As I synchronized the various dates and events, I can only say "woah".

And to have Faith facing the coming onslaught of 'doing'.  Plus it doesn't help when there are still to-do's for the camp and my ministry head already placing much expectations on this event. I have been told umpteen times to distribute the work; always being mindful what God is doing/saying. In practice, it is really tough finding that someone who is willing. Decided to trust God to provide whichever area we're lacking. That's how this camp is going to be.

A camp that will be like none before and none after, a camp that uniquely serves God's agenda for this season. A chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. God's SPECIAL POSSESSION.


No comments: