Thursday, August 2, 2012

For the Better

Having been back "home" for just over 24 hours, I've spent this evening back in church after a day of running errands.

So life back to "normal"? I would think so.

But it begets the question, how do I then live differently now on?

Surely one of the highlights on this trip was His providence, His hand upon me. How from 2011 He provided us with early bird price for the Conference; right up to the day before my departure that He provided my finances more than what I needed; till the day I left ESM, He provided Jacqui to send me to the train station because she was going there too!

In the bigger and the little things, I have lived and witnessed how He blessed me. Seriously, I had to rethink God over the last weeks. I think I had barely knew Him though having been in the faith over 7 years now. Plus all the unexpected surprises and encounters over the weeks, I would say God wants me to really know Him for who He is.

Maybe the long trip and its "fragrance" has yet to wear off but I am sure that God is doing something anew. Tonight being in the midst of the leaders and committees again, I just have this unexplainable sense of assurance and peace within.

And if God is for us, who can be against us.


-------------------------
On an interesting side note, someone remarked that talking to me requires a pail. A pail to draw deep. Hmmm...

No comments: