Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Do not worry

I have hardly grew up worrying about it since I was born. I suppose the life before know Christ was pretty much similar. The Word of God advocates that it should not be case, probably just me not being able to identify.

Yet as I look back from time to time, the one lesson I'm learning to grasp is the very one that seems to be the struggle of most people. It transcends beyond the boundaries of time and factors of age and status.

i must put up milestones in my life; to build the spiritual altars of gratitude in worship. It scares me very often in my moments of reflection that the Word of God is slowly but surely revealing its credibility with all that is happening in the world today.

For a start, the Love of most that will grow cold but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. A good part of me is telling me that this verse implies a response to receiving my undeserved gift of salvation. On the other hand, it scares me that the very ones next to me Sundays after Sundays, could be the one falling away. Maybe, that One is me?

Against all that reasoning to "survive" in this economy, I pray that the Lord comes through and is the only Providence for me. There is really much to be done.

The harvest is plenty but the workers are few.

Yet a time is coming, the hour and place is unknown but surely, Christ my Lord is coming back again.

Why the need to worry?

No comments: