Saturday, April 16, 2011

Filled with Thanksgiving

Lord I thank You for today, and witnessing how faithful You are.
I thank You for showing Yourself so real, least to me.
Thank you for the assurance and peace even in the face of negative news,
cause I know I worship a God who provides for those who does His will.

Lord I find it really hard to love like You love, especially unconditionally.
Forgive me for all that thoughts I've had and the conclusions I jumped to.
May I learnt to view things through Your eyes,
and maybe just one day, I'll be able to have a breakthrough in my life.

Things were out of control today, things went against the plans that was made.
But one thing for sure, I know God is/was in control.
I surrendered to Him to make things work, if not so be it.
And Lord, I'm still amazed at how You put things together this day.

People may not be as supportive as I thought so.
It hurt me a lot to see how things turned out.
It really made me consider if this is Your will for me.
If it is, then I pray that You cause my burden to be light.

Father, may I learn to be humble and accepting.
May I learn to come to You first in all things.
I live in an imperfect world, but I know I am not restrained by the principles of this world.

I love You Lord, and thank You Lord.
You have been faithful and always will be.
Cause us to turn to You always and never seek to turn away from You.

No comments: