Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 5 of Power Encounter

This was a really strange encounter. One that was seriously unexpected.


A Chinese student who happens to be my hall neighbour came knocking on my door.
My room mate wasn't around so I got to chat with him. Apparently he's looking for a potential room mate for the coming new semester. I was initially uninterested because I thought my current room mate was going to apply with me.

Who knows God's timing can never be more perfect...

The next day I realized that my room mate applied to stay alone!

That meant that I would be staying with someone unknown!

Well to sum it up, I believe it wasn't a coincidence that the Chinese dude came by to ask for a room mate and the next day, me finding out that I'm going to be alone!

God, what are you saying?

No comments: