Friday, March 25, 2011

What are words

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone    ~Chris Medina: What Are Words



Another secular song.
One human to another.
A promise to be there.
Penned down in a song just for the beloved one.


Just reminds me of how much more God loves you and I.
At the same time, I'm reminded of loving others around me as He loves me.
Though I may be far, I still care.
Though I don't say, I still care.

So as long as I live, I live in the faith; in the Spirit.
Lord, humble me and teach me to love as You love.
Friend or Foe, help me and give me the grace to say "Jesus loves you"
For I die to myself once again, that I may live in You.
You and You alone.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.  ~ 1 John 4:7

No comments: