Friday, March 11, 2011

In His Hands

Went for attachment job interview just now.

I began to panic as I made my way to Techpoint.

Should I bring this? Should I mention that?

Fear set in despite my many prayers said along the way.

But eventually, interview went well least in my opinion.
Kept my cool and had a good chat with the interviewer.
Though it is an MNC, I'm glad that the sup. is local and approachable.

Not quite what I was expecting for uni attachment, but I'm sure God has His plans.
There is a reason and though I may not know why, I know You planned it all already =)
Lord I thank You whether I get the job or not, but I live with the faith and confidence that You have the BEST for me.

I'll hold on, I'll wait and rejoice because there are more than this to thank You for =)

No comments: