Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding of the Year

It seemed like yesterday when I attended Sharon/Jody's wedding.

It was my first time attending a friend's wedding, someone I knew personally!

And just hours ago, I attended the Wedding of the Year for 2011 =)
Well there are a few more weddings coming up for 2011, but I believe every couple's wedding is unique and special!

So meantime, I shall blog about KY/JY's wedding because simply:
1. God-glorifying - Despite the glams and splendour of the ceremony and wedding and distinguished guests, Kon Yew and Jing Yi brought to mind who was really the Provider and Sovereign One. Despite the fact that many present are pre-believers, this lovely couple have set their decisions to honour Jesus in and throughout the wedding!

2. Was roped in months ago to help with the ceremony worship segment. Was really excited about it and glory to God for the smooth run. Though we were positioned behind the projection screen, it didn't matter to me. The fact that people couldn't really see us was even better because then, people would put their focus on the couple! Plus all the wonderful feedback and comments given only goes to show that the awesome people roped in are blessed with gifts and talents musically!

3. Good food and Grand setting. It was way beyond my expectations (for food!) and I never thought the wedding dinner would be held at S.R. It was definitely something to thank God for and yes! 1 last 6-star hotel to conquer!!! Capella!!! And the wonderful fellowship with Pastor Kenny and A Jenny, U mark/A Agnes, Joshua, Evelyn and Michelle just made the dinner memorable! Can't wait for the professional photos to be uploaded!

And not to forget, a good friend just shared me a beautiful song "What Are Words" by Chris Medina. The background of the song happens to be centred around a to-be-wed couple!

Hmmm...a really beautiful and wonderful weekend despite the fact that I woke up really late =S   Bad bad habit!


No comments: