Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love never fails

1 Cor 13 sprang up in my mind today as I sat back and reflected on the past 12 hours...

Running around; Being distracted; Inability to focus...

I was in church but that only in the physical realm...
I feel so out of place, this familiar feeling is back to haunt me...

Now I think about what can possibly happen, even in the near future...
I really dun wish for things to turn out like that...
But it seems to me that I'm living my faith only on the outside...
My ears and eyes feels like they have been shut tight...

I can almost look into the future and see myself crumbling someday...
Because I'm around all this time, but only physically...
Deep inside of me, I'm nothing but an empty shell...
Void of feelings and deprived of that sensitivity that I once knew...

It can only be the Holy Spirit;
He is my only solution and only way;
He who knows the Father truly and His plans;
To bring and lead me through this season

Rain down on me O Lord, Rain down

1 Cor. 13:10 - But when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

No comments: