Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love: the greatest of them all

It's been an awesome Sunday...

Loved today's worship..love the team..

There was an unspoken chemistry in the team and we could worship God and still worked together..

Message was great too..Rom 5:17 talking about God's provision of grace and gift of righteousness...

This weekend has been totally enriching and fulfilling...

Training with Sparks was great, David has a gifting for the Word I must say...
Now preparing to share cell bible study seems so much clearer than before...

After service headed to Dhoby Ghaut for late-lunch with church peeps...
Persuaded to watch HP with Joel and Mabel, oh thanks Joel for the movie treat!
I didn't know dumb-ber-door was suppose to be gay ahaha...
Was nodding off every now and then in the cinema ahaha...was just too tired...

Then after movie I couldn't decide between heading home or having dinner with Joel...
The usual-me would choose the former since I'm such a loner guy...
But I believe God had a plan for me to choose the latter...

Had my fav. western @ AMK S-11...And yes, the portion has shrunk!!!
Then had an awesome time of sharing and talking with Joel...
It's totally unexpected but I guess, it's true that hanging out with friends is really great...
It was nice to talk about stuff in church and God and love...
Nothing between us, just brotherly love! hahahahaha....

Oh well, I'm convinced that I should hang out with my friends more often...
Hope so and looking forward to it...

Heard this during morning service about the church being as one...
I'm still trying to come to terms with that...
If we are meant to be as one in the body of Christ,
then why can't we resolve our differences and issues?

I'll trust in God
I'll trust in You
I'll trust in You with all my heart
El-Shaddai

No comments: