Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great is our God

God, our great God...

Today I felt really really lost and disoriented...

First, I woke up really late and missed the "gap"
I felt really bad and lousy, I was debating with myself whether I should go to church
But I concluded myself that self-condemnation isn't part of God's plans...

Leading from this, I could not bring myself to lead the youth worship...
I feel unworthy, so so dejected...
I could not imagine how things will turn out in service...
So I decided to ask Rachel to lead the entire worship set...

Things went bad every now and then...
The noise bursts from my guitar channel...
The rushing for time set-up and EQ-ing...
I feel that I have let Him down...

Now I can only turn to Him in repentence...
I know one thing for sure...
God loves me and loves me the same...
I will press on and run the race...

O Lord, bring me back to You...
Let me hear Your still small, voice again
I want to know You more and more
Jesus, O Jesus how You love me

No comments: