Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crazy or Lazy?

Today is only day 3! day 3!

Here's some updates:

1 - Just came home at 10plus after attending crusade weekly meet-up, which is going to be marked on my calendar so I''ll be there!

2 - School timetable just isn't going to magically going to change but I believe it can be utilized to the best of me.

3 - I just received my EID briefing notes. EID is a year-long project with 7 other students to come up with a product and to fabricate/market/design it from scratch in view of May 2010's fair...Not sure what this is about, but it has certainly come as a surprise because it means more lectures and time on projects...

4 - I passed my QET so yeah! No need for redundant lesson!!!! PTL =))

I suppose after these 3 days of schooling has really challenged my faith and commitment to God. All these work/lessons/projects/assignments are pouring in like the Niagara Falls...

Nevertheless, I've learnt to keep trusting God and stay close to my Lord...
And a proof of it, these 3 days may have been long but I find myself still able to manage...
Looking to God for strength and endurance...
Lead me on O God

Pray PRAY!!

No comments: