Saturday, January 6, 2007

Who do you know that is gifted in serving others? Think about what they can teach you today

Was sitting around on the couch, watching the tv when this came to me since I've been having trouble accepting that not everyone has me as their priority.

Jesus was sent down to earth to love all equally. Imagine if He turned away as everyone despised him. This world will never be saved then?

But by the grace of God, Jesus still loved and loves us all the same and still died for you and me on the cross, paying the price of our sin once and for all. Difficult to accept that a stranger can actually pay for my debts? But it happened, by faith, I believe God has the best for me.

Forgive me O' Lord once again I've failed you a thousand times. Lord, indeed Your name is higher and greater for You are everlasting and gracious. I pray that You will bring me back under Your wings and let me see the glory of Your grace and mercy. Let Thy will be done. Amen.

No comments: