Sunday, January 7, 2007

Kinabalu

Today Uncle Kenny preached on Psalm 131 and talking about child-like faith in God for this year 2007. He spoke of Psalm 46:10 which happens to be my verse for the year.

"Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations;
I will be exalted in the earth."

Today, I felt God assuring me go back to Him. Don't give up and stop praying because that's why the evil one desires. I'm still trying to pick myself up and the bible up again especially. Indeed the word of God is so filled with treasures and gems of advice, Lord, guide me through this period. Lord, I desire for a weaned child-like faith, let me bow down to Your purpose and let Your will be done. Amen.

Going to M. Kinabalu, signed up today. Going to train hard for it, might want to consider carrying U. Anthony's younger daughter up since she doesn't have the fitness to go up by herself( she's 4 only) so I'll challenge myself.

No comments: