Monday, January 15, 2007

Proverbs 31:10-31

Verse 30: Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting. But a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

U. Mark shared regards to wife of noble character today. Thanks to God that He uses people to share His word. Indeed, it is encouraging that the bible even tells men what traits to look for in a woman. Many a times, friends around me always ogle at females and start commenting on what they look for and how hot their ideal partners should be. Wondering, how true is it for us and children of God to behave like this too.

Many crushes and many chances. Nevertheless, the one in me, in my heart stands firmly.
It was tough and is still hard. Challenging but I shall endure, for the Lord has His plans for me. Sometimes, I feel so lost and question why. But I am reassured that God who can do all things, sees the matters of my heart. He hears and He knows. He never fails. We may not get what we desire, but I know, if it is not for me to have, Lord please help to me to accept Your will. For it will not be easy for me to swallow, but I pray Lord, let that 3 ---> 10. No doubt, let Your will be done in my life.

Listening to Your precious words.
Standing still in Your presence.
My awesome God.

My wondrous Lord.

You came and You reign.
You died and You rose again.
Jesus, You're my Lord.
It's You I need, all of my life.
I trust in You.

What a random praise line that I came up for You, Lord. Nevertheless, love You Lord. Even as a foolish lover, because I know You exist and Your goodness endures forever. Amen.

No comments: