Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bukit Timah

Today was first training day for M. Kinabalu...
Wasn't exactly a very high hill to train on, but the gruelsome trail has definitely shown me what to expect ahead. It was not really tiring a bit throughout and after. But as some said, show respect to Mount K. if you want to conquer it. Indeed, I'll be intensively preparing myself mentally and physically for it. Lessons I drawn from today's training.

1. In life, it's not about me getting to the point. It's how I can bring people around me along to achieve that goal.

2. Life is not to be rushed or taken at a superbly slow pace. It's about regulating and just being discipline. To rush through the training is impossible and to take your own sweet time, will only delay in finishing it.

It was definitely a beautiful time of training and fellowshipping with the rest of the climbers. Youths were definitely still much alive and the adults were doing good. Even the youngest climber had no problem reaching the halfway mark. Time to stock up on gatorade and chocolate bars!

Let's perserve on and just as to apply in our spiritaul lives, suffering doesn't mean saddness. It's the way to enjoyment and moulding process. Looking forward to the day to climb. God bless.

No comments: