Thursday, March 28, 2013

OH THAT RUGGED CROSS


Oh that rugged cross my salvation 
Where Your love poured out over me 
Now my soul cries out hallelujah 
Praise and honour unto Thee 


Song that has been playing through the week in my car.
A timely reminder.
Where I am & why I am.

In less than 24 hours, I'd be up on the pulpit sharing my 2nd sermonette.
A sermonette that God has used my life's circumstance to speak to me.
I can only pray that my focus be fixed on Him and not on my situation.

Just today, things went to a whole new level.
"If you were in Korea, you'd be dead" was the remark.

You know how people used to read of encouragements like
Obeying God even though we do not understand why.
Easy to say, hard to practice. So true.

Here's something to share from last night:


No comments: