Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sense of Stillness

This weekend flew past again really quick.

Manged to catch 2 movies, Underworld and Valkyrie. 

Both I would give thumbs up.

As for myself, I really am clueless as to where I'm heading in life right now especially in terms of relationship.

But 1 thing is for sure, that I will seek after God in this issue.

Just thought of this while on the net,

Many times we have someone to meet; something to do or a promise to keep.
But we always push it away and tell ourselves that it can be done later; tomorrow or another time.

But do you really know if you will live till tomorrow?
Would things still be the same 5 mins later?

If you're reading this now, and God has placed in your heart to do something,
please...
Don't hesitate and go ahead to do it.
You might not know what God has in store for you and me.

God is our ever-present help in times of need =)

Be Blessed!

No comments: