Thursday, February 19, 2009

Arghh

My head is splitting up!

I've been having this bugging headache on the left of my head and it has not been better.

Please cover me in prayer.

Today I picked out Matthew 4 and read on Jesus' temptations in the desert.

1. Jesus knew His identity (do you know your identity in Christ?)

2. Jesus did not step over His Father's will (do you sometimes choose to do your own will?)

3. Jesus chose not to please himself (have you died to yourself so you live in Christ today?)

And I read Gen. about Adam and Eve as well:

How interesting the conversation between the serpent and Eve and how Eve became unsure of what God had said and commanded. 

The Devil doesn't present lies as they seem. He distorts the truth and at times, gives us the partial truth, causing us to fix our eyes away from God.

Man and Woman's creation: w-o-man...

I was giving that some thoughts and this was what I got interestingly,

Was Originally MAN...

As we all know Eve was created by God from Adam's rib.

Just a thought, no offence to the ladies out there =)

God bless all of you

No comments: