Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'll fall, fall into Your arms of love

Dear God,

I pray that I will never have enough of You in my life.
Please open my eyes to see the vastness of Your creation;
Open my ears to listen to the ongoing sounds and wonders of Your praises,
and soften my heart to feel the hearts of the people You put in this world.

I hope You change me to be like never before;
how I was ignorant of Your mercy and compassion towards me;
how You loved me again and again despite of my stubbornness,
and gave Your only Son for me.

I was once lost but now am found,
I am saved but I never deserve this.
I am renewed but I feel the same,
Why O God?Why?

In my life I only hope for one thing,
that Your will be done and accomplished.
Your name be high and lifted up,
Yet I know the journey will not be easy.

I look to my left and to my right,
Who can I turn to in times of trouble?
I see Your people turn and walk away,
at a time when You said You are coming back again.

You came and You called,
that those who believe in You will be saved.
Yet in the saving grace of Yours,
it was as if the price that was paid was cheap.

There is no one like You,
None who is worthy to save our souls.
The lamb that was slain,
it has got to be Jesus.

So now I live my life,
in times of joy and moments of pain.
I will lift my voice to call out loud,
to my God who is forever faithful.

Thank You God,
Love You because You first loved me.
I pray,
that You teach me to love those who do not love me the same.

It should not matter to me,
because it never mattered to You.
I ask You give me the perseverance and determination,
to hold fast to what You have taught me.

I was lost,
but now am found.
In no one but You,
JESUS.

No comments: