Sunday, February 8, 2009

Romans 15:5-6

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Today had to lead worship in youth service. Felt I had let God down. I don't know how to explain. Maybe it's just my own thinking.

I should have known better not to have played last night.

Or maybe I had not been fully obedient to God.

Worship is not about our musical expressions alone to God.

It is the lifestyle we lead that is the key to worshipping God.

I know I am not alone, God is here but somehow I feel so lonely.

O God, I'm desperate for You. Won't You come as You are.

I'm still praying in hope, dear God I will wait upon You.

Let Your sovereign will Lord over my desire and wants.

Jesus let Your commands be my biggest concern everyday.

Live holy, as God is holy.

We don't even seem to know each other anymore. 
It sure is interesting to see what God is doing.
Going through this won't be easy, but I ain't gonna throw in the towel just yet.
You'll see.

Whatever happens, whatever decisions that you'll make.
Please know that I'm praying for you, everyday.
And I mean it. Everyday.
That somehow, someday, we'll realize all that happened doesn't matter anymore.
Because Jesus is coming back. I don't know if I should be excited or worried.

Trust and obey.
I'll learn to do just that.
I pray you'll see where I'm coming from.
Sovereign God, You have full control.

No comments: