Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Friendship

Sunday's sermon by U Kenny was on Friendship...what a timely message from God. I felt as though He was trying to get a message across to me these few weeks, He spoke so much to me about what I was burdened with. I just refuse to listen. I simply refused.

Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from heavens above
with wisdom, power and love
our God is an awesome God

Indeed He is awesome. I sense a slow restoration in the broken bridge. Been broken for a long time, I have full confidence God will have His will done in time to come. He spoken to me through so many people.

The word He gave: "Wait upon me"..

It was not once but a many times He has said that...wait in His time to come that things will fall into place.

O Lord, I place my life in Your hands. Forgive my ignorance to Your love and grace. May Your will be done in my life and I believe You have the best for Your children, as any earthly father would have as well. Lord, I have full confidence in You to lead me on and I pray all these in Jesus name. AMEN.

No comments: