Sunday, July 15, 2007

Everyday It's You I live for!

Just as I was compiling my prayer list for this week. The evil One launched a sudden attack on me. Immediately I would say. My mum stormed open my bedroom door, ranting aloud her complains, usually unreasonable and irrationale to me, and going on and on. It was quite a common stronghold in me when this happens, I would shout back and just let loose my temper.

Now I thank God. I'm able to hold back a couple of times and just keep silent. Turn to the Lord. Let Him know how I feel. The same just a few minutes ago. I decided to blog this since it means so much to me as a 1st-generation Christian. I just knew the Devil would make use of this chance to pull me away from the Lord.

The temptation to scream and yell at her, to get out of my room and stop ranting away.

I held back! It hurts but I held it back. Only Jesus heals our wounds. The spiritual wounds that none can heal completely except our God. I believe.

And just as I was smsing and msning people to pray for my Air Force Pilot interview on Wed morning, two songs were played back to back on my Itunes and I feel God assuring me. The songs are Salvation is here and Everyday:

Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God will make a way for me
Salvation is here!

Second song:
Everyday It's You I live for
Everyday I'll follow after You
Everyday I'll walk with You
My Lord

These two songs just came playing. God has His purpose in His perfect timing. Trust and believe it!

"For I know that plans I have for you", declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jerm 29:11

Then You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. -Jerm 29:12

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. -Jerm 29:13

Lord, Lord, grant us a heart of hospitality and don't pass us by O'Lord. Help us to trust in You with ever-believing heart. Seeking You as a precious Jewel. Amen Lord, I surrender all.

No comments: