Sunday, July 8, 2007

Before the Cross

For Your Love is higher than the heavens
deeper than the seas
And all I want is You in my life
No one else
can satisfy my soul
and make me feel this way
Only You Lord, only You

Indeed the faithful God that we have in our lives. He never fails. He is the healer. He is the love. He is what we have.

Today just was an awesome time, and more to come. I had a really bad throat through the weekend and He healed me. He gave me the voice to lead through the service. I believe only our God can have such healing powers as a testimony to His greatness. O Lord, let Your praises be our lips daily. Seeing the youths praising you with joy and worshipping You in spirit and in truth, Lord I believe You visited us today. You are here, forever and ever.

The Lord leads us in a time of worship. His spirit guides us. Obey Him.

Dear God, You are the healer. I trust and thank You for all You have done. I pray Lord for more of You in my life, and less of me. Thank You for Your everlasting grace. Committing all I have to You, I pray Your will be done. Amen.

No comments: