Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Shield, My strength

O Lord today I rededicate my life to You
In Your hands I place my trust
That everyday I might live
According to Your living words

Lord abound in me Your everlasting grace
Uphold me in Your great love
Wash me over with Your Truth
Lord let Your truth be known

You are my Saviour my salvation
The rock on which I stand
You are my Saviour my salvation
The light unto my path

Lord, I cast my desires before Your throne of grace
Lord, You know my every hurt in my heart
Lord, only You can see the thoughts of my mind
Lord, I want to follow You closely in everyday of my life

Lord, I don't want to live my life about myself anymore
Lord, help me to see what You see in my life
Lord, help me to love those who do not love me back
Lord, help me recognise Your love I pray

God, I love You.
Forgive me I pray.
Take me to You again.
Bring me out of this.

Amen.

No comments: