Monday, April 30, 2007

Grace

How gracious can our God be?

1) I just got to know that I passed my first stage for Pilot vocation in the RSAF.

2) I got into NTU mechanical engineering (direct entry into 2nd year). Though it's not my first choice, thank God I have a choice.

3) God spoke to me during Worship Jam II. I've failed to put my faith in Him even though I cried out to Him so much. It was all along me unwilling to let Him work in my life. Lord Jesus, please move in my life and mould it. I have a strong desire for 2 things but I have no idea which one was God assuring me that will eventually come to pass. I'm just going to walk close to Him and admire His wondrous works in my life. Thank you Lord.

Choose to hear what the Lord speaks, for what He commands is done with love. Listen carefully for His voice, because many distractions and temptations will come.

Amen.

No comments: